Table of Contents
4 Easy Ways to Cook Bacon in a Slow Cooker?
Suppose you are craving bacon crisp or bacon grill, but unfortunately there is no bacon cooker in your house. Don’t get worried. If you want, you can also cook bacon in a slow cooker. For cooking in a slow cooker, you can follow some steps and certain directions for it.
In this writing, you will find some methods and recipes that will help you to cook bacon in a slow cooker.
4 Ways to cook bacon in a slow cooker or crockpot
To be very honest, People who cook bacon regularly would not recommend it to cook in a slow cooker unless you want the texture of rubbery and chewy strip of bacon. And there are some recipes that you can cook on your regular slow cooker or crockpot.
Matter of fact these recipes are made for cooking on a regular slow cooker. For cooking bacon in a slow cooker or a crockpot, you have to keep some basic principle in your mind. Below are given some of them.
Things to remember:
1. Recipes for cooking bacon (Kalua Pig):
Mirroring a classic breakfast or afternoon snacks. And mouthwatering and taste so delicious and delightful smells
- 1Put 3 slices of bacon in a line in your slow cooker
- 2Try to weigh the roast and figure out ¾ tablespoon of salt per 5kilogram of meat
- 3Cut some of the slits from it and stick it in the garlic cloves
- 4Put salt all over in the pork according to your taste
- 5Place the roast in the top of the pot
- 6and leave it for 16hours to cook to low heat
- 7then remove the meat and serve
2. Recipes for Cheesy Bacon:
Mirroring a classic breakfast too. Especial for delightful smells and delicious taste.
- 1Put 3 slices of bacon in a line in pot with olive oil
- 2Keep the heat to medium-high until you feel the crispiness
- 3Cover the bottom with half of the brown potatoes
- 4Fill with 1/4 of shredded cheese and 1/3 crumbled bacon
- 5Add a layer of chicken followed by 1/4 more of cheese
- 6Cover it up with remaining half of brown potatoes
- 7Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese
- 8Pour milk and mixture
- 9Add salt and pepper as your taste
- 10Cover the cooker and cook for 4 hours.
- 11serve warm
3. Recipes for Bacon Potato Chowder:
Easy to make and just a few minutes’ recipes but extremely delicious and mouthwatering.
- 1Put the bacon in the cooker and heat the bacon with olive oil
- 2Keep the heat to medium-high heat
- 3Add the onion, broth, corn and red potatoes
- 4Mixing all together well
- 5Put salt over it according to your taste
- 6Cover the cooker and cook for 5-6 hours on medium-high heat until the potatoes are tender enough
- 7Serve warm
4. Recipes for Bacon Cheeseburger Dip:
It is hard to find people who don’t love a cheeseburger with crispy bacon. And imagine you can make it in your slow cooker too by following some easy steps. Not only it is easy to make, but also it is delicious and mouthwatering too.
- 1Heat the bacon until you feel the crispiness
- 2keep the heat on medium-high heat
- 3In another cooking pot heat ground beef for around 6 minutes
- 4Add cream and shredded cheese
- 5Add tomatoes and crumbled bacon
- 6Fry and cook on low heat until the cheese completely melts
- 7Cover the cooker and cook for 2 to 3 hours on low heat
- 8Sprinkle with the remaining shredded cheese and bacon
- 9Serve warm with chips
People who love bacon claims that eating bacon is a healthy choice. Because it has rich saturated fat and each ounce of bacon contains 25 milligrams of cholesterol. And cooking bacon is not that complicated how we think it is.
If you know the recipes and ways, then you can also cook bacon in your regular slow cooker. It is not necessarily that you will have a bacon cooker to cook bacon.
So in the bottom line, these are a lot of information regarding how can you cook bacon in a slow cooker. And we hope you will find something helpful from this writing.